Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tickets To The Phantom of the Opera







The show was great...superb. It was carried out by an international school (Beacon House) This means everybody there is filthy rich.
Peaceful in the bus (Cause beside me is a quite girl so that i can get a goodnight sleep).When we reach LDP , there is a lot of vehicles, and once we reach Bandar Utama, Its jam. When we reach the destination, there are a lot of schools. Some of my primary school, other school friends are there too. I never imagined that it'll be so crowded. Then, I saw my cousin's school badge on somebody's shirt. The automatic respond is "Where is Eunice?"...lol. At first, I was seating with my basketball master at the 1st row -front- but then, suddenly some rude teachers wants somebody to go behind (bloody xxxx, we are here first xxxxx!).Then, I can't bear being the selfish so I decided to go - My master is seating with someone special to him - to a place that is more comfortable, some seats that are peace and could enjoy the show alone. I spend the 20 minutes break searching all my "other school" friends. And I also tried to look for my cousin but failed.Well, maybe she did now go at all.
Some parts of the act was funny, some was exciting, some was scary. In the photography session -i did not bring my camera - everybody said Eric\k loudly and make be stand beside the phantom. lol.......

No comments:

Post a Comment