Friday, July 17, 2009

Hellooo...My blog...(Bye Bye Cousin)


Bye Bye Cousin.....There he went....To Sydney for studies. I will really miss him. He upgraded his life into a university life with tons of assignments and events at Australia. Wow, 3 cousins at Australia, It'll be fun but too bad i'm not good enough.
I'll have to work hard for now on......I really miss playing Left 4 Dead with him due to his retirement of the game. Too bad...Oh yea, this is a Welcome back post. I did not touch the blog for months just because of my Mid-year examination. Then After that, I suddenly feel lazy just to update my blog.(This shows LAZINESS ).The Cameraman job suddenly out of my kill boredom list cause 1 of my .....spoil my SD card just by acting it like a pendrive and save movies , and I don't even have a card reader. This cause me to delete taking pictures at my interest list. Now that I fixed it back, I'm back.....just like terminator( I'll be back)

No comments:

Post a Comment