Sunday, April 12, 2009

KLCC 2009(going to pc fair)

I went to pc fair that yesterday..I did not take any pictures at the pc fair cause i lazy to take out the camera...hehehe...But when I was at the escalator...Something gross me..A couple hugging and touching around..Eu Get a room man..



I actually frame the building with the trees around me...Im so proud..




The trees that I was talking about




Building in the pond






Told ya there is reflection...




My family



Peel Fresh...You peel it for so many weeks and its still fresh mahn..





Lookin up...






Its a beauty in Malaysia





What did I tell ya....




Still standing tall and grace the whole KUALA LUMPUR




The reflection image lol





The KL tower...





The Petronas twin Towers





HSBC, Be happy to deal with us...lol




A BMW is there, was my dream car...

No comments:

Post a Comment