Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad(story)

Went there by tumpang darshini's father's car....while I was going there...Something missed my camera lens....It was a Lotus Elise the new model...Ouch..So pain!!
when I took out my camera..It was to late..Darn!!
Then after that..That lotus escaped the jam by taking the other way around...After this i'm gonna take pics of a Lamborghini near the post office..Its rank in my top 10 favourite cars....
Back to the story..Then I go show of my camera and simply take pics of the building.. After that Hui ning's 40%useless idea pull us across the road..It was so darn hot like an oven...Then I take pics of the Building which is 60% useful idea....The 40% is including that she used the street cleaners to do as a picture background...lol...I was calling them to go back to the building but they don't want to listen...
After that when I successfully pulled them back to the building...Hui Ning ask again in this hot place, where got air conditioner? Then Irene answered "Mc Donald"... Hui Ning's idea too that we go to McD for AirCond...But then the problem is she dunno where is it...hahaha...So we walk there lor...
After that we have our lunch there...(5.95 a set)..When we were there...we saw some college students having some kind of race..They were building KL with McD food according to a map..How Interesting and creative..But then sorry cause I was too lazy to take out the camera..
Then, after lunch..something funny happened...that is Hui Ning did not know how to open the tap...She turn the tap but no water came out(Its used to push lah..not turn...lol)hahaha..we laughed at her..(actually this whole story is talking about Hui Ning's...funny funny Ideas....lol)Enjoy your day!!

3 comments:

  1. all so dumb2 one
    n the tap she spin???
    i just go ytd
    i can image if someone complain cant on the tap hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. shut the fuck up
    afiq terlebih dose poyo
    i not that idiot cant open teh tap

    ReplyDelete