Saturday, March 21, 2009

I wish time is slower, but I wish time is faster...

Hm..Holidays past so quickly,I really wish the holiday is never ending cause i don't wanna go to school.But I also wish the time move faster cause in the holidays is so boring.So how am I gonna choose?
I really don't wanna go to school..I really hate my own school with all the ones i hate there..I should have went to Taman Ehsan. At tuition I met back some of my friends.I should have listen to my parents.
I really want the holiday end faster.The whole day ,The things i could do is play Black Shot, Resident Evil 2/3/4, Metal Gear Solid(Shadow Mosses) ,Dota,Chat with some of my nice nice beautiful beautiful handsome handsome friends (My best Friends, cause I cannot even choose which one is my really bestest of bestest friends of all..lol),Blogging,and taking photos..That is all I can do..I could I live mahn..Everyday is the same activity..Darn it!!!
I really hate the software Imesh lah..Those fellows always come and kacao me..And my email have a lot of spams cause of my last blog although is deleted...

No comments:

Post a Comment