Friday, March 20, 2009

The Days in the Holidays 200309

It wasn't the holiday I have expected u know.....Its so sien in the holidays......nothing to do, just hanging around ,study,playing games..not much happen after I went to Cameron Highlands and Ipoh..
I just study about an hour a day and than play games for the whole day and of course watch some anime...Saiunkoku..hiihihihihi..Oh yea,I forgot to take some books from Angela..She promised me to lend me her PMR books and the formula to remember stuff...kk..With those , I will be easier to study..
Then the most game I play for the holidays is DOTA..Cause I really am bored until I go play my hateful game..lol.I keep playing with my friends..
I did not buy anything from Cameron only strawberries...They are so sweet..HM, gotta go for now..TTFN

2 comments: