Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finish, Exam le...050309

My examination is over, but this year's main wan is still just a few months away.......aaaaa.....I'm so bored....HHHMMM
No pictures to take lately....Yo, Irene,soooorrrrrryyyyyy lor, the safety helmet head is not my idea to said it, Its Vimmal okay.....so don't scold me lar....keep beating me oni... bugger..
...huh..I tell jokes like my Geo and Sej tuition teacher to some of my friends....they laughed....example,Do you drink Dutch Lady Milk???I use it to bath..see, my skin so white and beautiful.....then after that translate it to Bahasa Melayu....(Susu perempuan Belanda.)lol
555555...im so sick when I go to school, being a prefect and tugas all around, here there, eric come eric go...what am I??? Ai yo, things I do for points!!!!

1 comment:

  1. aha. never thought of translating it into bm.

    ReplyDelete