Saturday, May 2, 2009

Guess What?!


Quite busy this few days...Busy until I bored my myself death.I keep playing with the music speed and change it's sound like a music dj.lol...
That day in the morning, I was late to school(as usual cause reading a novel.Warcraft War of the Ancients)..lol
Then I sit at the lobby as usual lepak place until class starts..hehe..But then our english teacher suddenly came behind me and tell me to get ready to go on stage. Then I ask why..Then the teacher answered with a smile "for the prize of course". I was shocked and I ask prize for what..But then teacher never answered. My friend say its for the poster.I did not even know how to draw, How can I get the prize??
Then when we went to the hall, somebody is searching for Hui Ning..Then the other form 4 form 5 ones. Then suddenly the mc answered my question without noticing with the mic.He said all the maths week winners please stand at the side.
Then, what about those english ones??? After that , bla bla bla the teachers talking a lot on the stage..And then its time for the prize giving..The teacher first announced the winners of maths week then after that she said some english week winners will get their prize after the assembly by their class teachers.So , I thought maybe I have no chance to go on the stage. Then suddenly "2nd place goes to Vimmal from 3A. And the First prize goes to ERIC!" and I managed to be calm and walk up the stage to get the prize.....And then after that ...The class starts..and................

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation yeah...although it was a little bit late 2 say ^^

    ReplyDelete