Friday, April 17, 2009

Banguan Sultan Abdul Samad V 2




Did not aim...Plus I keep moving around..If not they will suspect me taking their pictures...



Nice view of the garden...



Same too



A painting don't even know form who...(Cause I did not read the description...




WOW...



The books on the shelves



Chinese group photo...(So Racist gosh..)



自拍。。。哎呀。不小心拍到你了。。



Honda city



All Girls Photo....



Boo..Happy Halloween..(Halloween came bit early this year..)



Whoops..Hey, She turned away!!!Darn it



She is playing with her phone there...(don't even know why I take this photo for...)



Group Photo!!!



View from below



Yes..Irene that is the Jalur Gemilang....









This is what happened without my tripod...




Those Buildings standing tall



The pond




Dataran Merdeka !!



This is a wet pic but lucky the water is not salty..lol



3.2.1...chic cha....



I nearly fall yo the pool when I take this pic....hihihi



The street...



The Clock Tower...



Take my picture in your dreams mahn...Too SLow!



I thought it was a Dodge Viper..XD



Mercedes BenZZ


That day, my friends and I went there for the second time to get the stupid info about that building for our stupid kerja kursus..But at last we still get it..We took the bus for more than an hour to reach there.(Although we just felt like half an hour)
There was many traffic at that time so the bus move slowly to the destination. We get down at the bus stop near the Agro Bank Building.We got down the bus,Oh yea... I forgot to tell you that the bus fare is RM2.
We walk to the building. After a few minutes walking I was sweating like hell.The sun shine at us as if we are at the Sahara desert...Then we at last reach to the building front entrance with our mouth wide open..There were other school students lining up waiting to write our names at the booklet.
Then, we go around taking pics and searching anything we could use on our folio...Then suddenly , something splendid happened.Hui Ning fall sick.Her mom was correct everything about her as if she is the 1 that could see the future of her daughter.
And then bla bla bla bla...nothing special...After that I and My friends taking bus to go home.After that I walk Irene home and then I walk home THE END..That is all Folks!!

1 comment: