Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Forget the incovinience post

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........I too damn bored liao.....the sejarah is making me sleep lah, can't stand it...really...
Today, I chinese test very hard lah...the hardest I tell you, struggling to pass chinese...lol...
Its torturing me lah life, without a phone I really can't live...I mean like really...after my phone got stolen, I am like missing a few thousand things...Help me ...I need a phone!!!

Today, my cousin(the one at the baby picture) said to me he loved some one, and that make me laugh all day wei...lol...And then today when I came back home, Christine姐姐(Cousin)was here...She came here for the camera, cause she need ta use it at the concert of Jason Mraz...at Stadium Negara...ah, yesterday night study until very tired wei..now im sick tired...lol..Tommorow is the last day of exam some more and all is the memorizing subject dudes..aaaaaaa.KILL ME PLEASE!!!!

Im so bored........Lee,Save me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ...................
    ..............
    .........
    ....

    Gampateh lo...this is what i can say...lol.

    ReplyDelete